Best Appium Training institution in Hyderabad is SkillXpert. Learn Mobile Application Testing Training with one of Software Industry experts. Who have been dealing with mobile applications since a decade.
Appium is an open-source tool for automating native, mobile web, and hybrid applications on iOS and Android platforms. Native apps are those written using the iOS, Android, or Windows SDKs. Mobile web apps are web apps accessed using a mobile browser (Appium supports Safari on iOS and Chrome or the built-in ‘Browser’ app on Android). Hybrid apps have a wrapper around a “webview” – a native control that enables interaction with web content.
• Individuals willing to work as freelance Test Engineers.
Automation Testing Introduction, Environment Setup and Tools
• Introduction to Testing
• Introduction to Automation Testing
• Types of Automation Tools
• Functionality Testing Tools
• Performance Testing Tools
• Test Management Tools
Introduction to Mobile automation testing
• Selenium 3.0 and APIs
• Automation for IOS and Android Devices
• Running the scripts on Emulators
• Running the scripts on Real Devices
• Various tools available for Mobile automation testing
• Understanding the API Levels and Appium Concepts
• Client/Server Architecture, Session, Desired Capabilities, Appium Server and Appium Clients
Installing JDK, Maven and Android SDK
• Pre-requisite for starting with Appium
• Supported Java versions
• Configuring environment variables
• Downloading and Installing JDK
• Downloading and installing Maven on Windows
• Downloading Android SDK
• Taking a look at available Android Virtual Devices
Basic installation for Appium on Windows
• Visiting Appium.exe
• Downloading Appium for Windows
• Downloading Appium jars and other dependencies
• Configuring SDK Manager
• Downloading different Android API levels
• Setting up Android environment variables
• Downloading Appium GUI Tool
• Understanding Application path, Package & Launch Activity
• Starting Appium Server
• Running a sample test to make sure everything works fine
Downloading Appium Dependencies
• Understanding Desiredcapabilities class
• Extracting Packages and Activities information of pre and post installed apps
• Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
• Adding Device Name
• Connecting real device to USB and running ADB commands
Starting the Appium server programmatically Windows OS
• Starting the Appium server through code / programmatically on Windows
• Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
• Stopping the Appium server
• Kill all nodes
UI Automator Viewer
• Opening UIAutomator Viewer through SDK tools kit
• Understanding different locator strategies
• Taking the Device screenshot
• Device screenshot with Compressed hierarchy
• Understanding the different locator tags
• What is Appium Inspector?
• How and when to run it?
• Record and Play using Appium Inspector
• Locating elements with the help of Appium Inspector
• Inspector will only run with active session
• What is object repository?
• How to use object repository in framework?
• What is the use of maintain Object repository?
• Types of creating object repository
Object Locators and Techniques
• Locating Elements on the App
• What all can be locatable?
• Locating elements within elements
• Locating multiple elements
• Find Element By Android UIAutomator
• Exploring UIAutomator API
• Finding Elements by ClassName
• Finding Elements by ids
• Finding Elements by Xpaths
• Using different functions inside UIAutomator
Testing Android Native, Hybrid & Web Apps on Windows
• Native App Test – Making a call with Internal Dialer Application
• Native App Test – Adding a new contact to Phonebook
• Native App Test – Sending SMS from a real device
• Native App Test – Automating a standard App
• Touch Actions and Events – Handling user gestures
• WebApp Test – Automating Web based testing on Chrome Browser
• Hybrid App Test – Automating the mobile messaging app
After the course completion, we have strong clients Relation Existing with many IT Organizations, we will help the students with Placement Assistance Program with these Clients.
List of the Companies Offering Job Opportunities to our Students.
Course Complete Certification:
We implemented Course Complete Certification process to give enormous information and support through the projects to our students, the one who gets the course complete certification is eligible to login to the projects developed and will be developed by us on the related technology, tools and course.
This Access will be provided for 12 months for the student from the day when he gets his CCC for SkillXpert.